We take your privacy extremely seriously at Zidishops. This privacy statement (the “Policy”) applies to www.Zidishops.com, www.Netzidi.com, and other websites and services (the “Website”) that post or link to this Policy. This Policy explains how Zidishops collects and uses your personal data when you visit our site. This Policy only applies to Zidishops and the information we collect on the Site; it does not apply to anybody or anything not affiliated with Zidishops. We retain the right to alter this policy at any time. If there are any significant changes to this Policy, we will make a notice in the Forums. If we make a significant change to how we handle your personal information, we will post a notice on our website.
- We never give out your personal information to other parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not sell or give away personal information to marketers, and we do not accept spams.
- You will occasionally receive email notifications from Zidishops; you can unsubscribe from these notifications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in each email.
Information we collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal data is to provide you with a pleasant, tailored, and efficient online experience. We never intentionally reveal personal information about our registered users to the general public without their permission.
- When you register and engage in specific activities on the site, Zidishops collects information about you.
- Your full name, a working phone number, contact and billing information, email address, and shipping address are all collected.
- The majority of this information is only collected if you opt to sell on the Site.
- Each participant is required to create their own user ID and password.
- You can also build a profile on the site, which can be made public or private, depending on your interests.
You are not obligated to assist us with the information. If you choose to withhold information or revoke permission for us to collect it, we may not be able to provide you with certain features of our Services.
By supplying us with any information about a third party (for example, information about your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you guarantee to us that you have obtained the third party’s legitimate consent to give us with their information for the purposes stated.
The following information may be collected and received by us. Please be aware that not all of our Services collect all of the following data:
- Account credentials such as username.
- Profile information such as, name, gender, email address, profile photo, mobile number, date of birth.
(We do not use the third party personal information that you have stored in your account for promotional purposes or for any other purpose that you have not specifically requested.)
We publish testimonials on the website.
These testimonials contain the names of the users.
- We obtain users’ permission before posting testimonials on the website.
- We are not responsible for the personal information a user provides in their testimonial.
- If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at support@Zidishops.com.
Your interpersonal contacts
Our Services include features that enable users to connect and chat in public or semi-public groups, as well as share information with one another in order to complete a transaction. When sharing material in these communities or with others, please use caution and good judgment. We don’t always monitor or delete the information you share, and it may still be available on our Services after your Account has been deleted, cancelled, or otherwise closed. You are solely responsible for the information you disclose in these communities or with other users.
We collect some information from your browser.
This information contains your IP address as well as the name of the page you visited.
This information aids us in diagnosing server issues and administering the site. Basically, your IP address aids us in identifying you and your unique requirements.
Some of the ways we use your information:
- We may use the information we gather and receive from you to verify your identification, update our records, and generally keep track of your Account with us.
- Provide our services and tailor the content that is displayed to you.
- Your data assists us in developing, operating, improving, delivering, and maintaining the services we provide to you.
- To complete transactions
Payment and/or shipping services must be processed or arranged.
- In line with our Terms of Service, to process or resolve any dispute originating from or in connection with any transactions.
- To detect and monitor any scams, illegal content, businesses, or activities.
Answering your questions and resolving your issues.
- To help with transactions by facilitating, confirming, and/or providing updates or notifications.
- Using Facebook or Google advertising networks and/or comparable service providers, create a “lookalike audience” or “similar audience” of potential users. Based on the data of these advertising platforms, we can provide tailored advertisements to potential users on their networks, where such potential users may have shared interests or demographics with our existing users. We normally do this by securely uploading a list of email addresses. Facebook’s strategy is to locally hash (encrypt) such lists before posting them. The hashed data will then be matched against Facebook’s own user to create the lookalike audience. The list will be erased after that and will not be used for any other reason.
- Unless a person in the lookalike audience chooses to click on the adverts we deliver, Zidishops will not have access to their identify.
Cookies and other tracking technology:
NOTE: A web beacon is a small 1×1 image that allows a website to track traffic.
We may share your information in the following ways:
When you create an Account, the information you provide on your profile is viewable by other users of our Services. Other users of our Services will be able to see the content you upload and share on our Services as well.
We may share the information with third-party service providers who help us with certain aspects of our Services, such as processing transactions, payment or shipping services, fulfilling information requests, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services, or other tasks. Such service providers will only have access to your personal information as needed to perform their functions.
We may share the information with potential partners, investors, and other parties in the course of pursuing a business partnership, collaboration, joint venture, or other venture.
Safeguarding your data
We value the security of your information. We have security measures in place to protect information under our control from loss, misuse, and alteration. We also adhere to generally accepted industry standards to safeguard the information sent to us via the Internet, both during transmission and after we receive it. Secure socket layer technology is used to encrypt sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) (SSL). However, no method of electronic storage or transmission over the Internet is completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information using commercially acceptable means, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is critical that you choose your password carefully to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and information.
Third Party Cookies:
We may occasionally hire third parties to track and analyze non-personally identifiable usage and volume statistics of our website visitors in order to help us administer and improve our website. Cookies may be used by such third parties to track visitor behavior. These cookies are not used to link individual website visitors to personally identifiable information.
Clear gifs (also known as web beacons/web bugs), images, and scripts are used by our third-party partners to help them better manage content on our website. We do not associate the data we collect with the personal information of our customers or users.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Sites, resources, and affiliations from third parties
Our Services may contain links to external sites or resources operated by third parties from time to time. We have no control over the content or privacy practices of third-party websites or resources. You should read the privacy policies of these third-party sites and resources to understand how your information may be used by those third parties.
Nothing in this policy is intended to limit, prohibit, or otherwise deny Zidishops’ ability to (1) transfer, assign, or sell any of its assets to a third party, including but not limited to our website assets, or (2) dispose of its assets in any way through bankruptcy or similar proceedings. Zidishops also makes no representations and disclaims any liability arising from or related to the accuracy or completeness of the collected information.
Using our Website. If we transfer assets that include your personal information, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Site of any material changes in information practices involving your personal information.
Minors (those under the age of 18) are not permitted to use Zidishops unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who is a registered member of Zidishops.
We make every effort to keep all of your data safe on our website. We ask that you not share your password with anyone in order to ensure the security of your personal information. Sharing this information could jeopardize your buyer/seller rating.
- If you lose control of your password or suspect that someone has gained unauthorized access to your account, change it right away. If you have any questions, please email us at support@Zidishops.com.
- We use recognized industry standards to protect your personal information while using the Site, as well as physical and electronic safeguards.
- We value the security of your personal information. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the transmission of that information.
- There is no 100 percent secure method of Internet transmission or electronic storage. We cannot guarantee that your information will not be destroyed, lost, altered, disclosed, or accessed illegally or unauthorizedly. You accept these risks by using our website.
We will keep your information for as long as your account is active or as long as services are required. Contact us at support@Zidishops.com if you want to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide services. We will keep and use your information as long as it is required to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Please contact us.